Friday 2 April 2010

I think i broke it

so this easter ive been learning crysis sandbox (the editor) to make another quick level to add to the FMP and to my portfolio..more the better!

well ive followed quite a few tutorials..got used to the terrain editor..vegetation all that...i was messing around and making some not bad looking tests

anyway i set to work on my final piece, the scales hard to judge but i was happily editing the terrain surface then bam it breaks



andddd i cant fix it..ive even reinstalled and its still screwed..its just constantly redrawing the screen whenever i move

im quite sick of these editors so i think ill spend the rest of the easter doing more drawning for my document..guns/chars etc..ill have a look at this again after easter, its not too bad as my unreal maps are pretty much finished except my house issue

No comments:

Post a Comment