Friday 30 April 2010

Oh, an update

Before i begin with chars i went back to double check my UT maps, my warehouse im happy to leave apart from any npcs..my subway needs the post processing altering a tiny bit and the corridor leading up to my London map finishing off..that will be about 1hr.

My London map, well quite a few issues with it im never satisfied but i spent a couple of days trying to add some more meshes to the more empty places and trying to fix my house which doesnt look right, with 15min build times and continious crashes i had to have a cut off point or id be here till next year tweaking it, so i declared it finished today, i may add npcs, thats just going to be related to the video not the actual map, i put in a depth of field effect and changed the height fog a tiny bit, added more meshes and walked away, its around 7000 objects and theres about a 70% chance of it crashing when i try to save/build it was my first map in ut3 and it shows so i think its best i just left it

nothing really i can show in screenshots however as it doesnt look noticeably any different to how it did last month

next blog updates will be some badly drawn npc's

No comments:

Post a Comment