Tuesday 2 March 2010

Central hub part 2!

More doing silly hours trying to get the main of my warehouse behind me although it does make a refreshing change from my london map so heres a ton more progression shots:

kept focusing on this corner so i could just copy it on the other side..it made sense!


Andd here ive boarded off the tutorial/cubes whatever with some glass panels..i may need to edit the material to change the reflection to my own map.



Close ups of the corner bit, some more decoration etc:



Ive changed the ceiling to make it more in theme with the rest of my idea and it seems more fitting:


Diff material...tidied up a little:


This is probably about my 20th attempt at this corner..fun day:


another angle showing down the corridor, theres no point going any further as this is the only part of the map ive touched:


Now the fun part of trying to put something in the massive gap in the centre of my room so this took multiple attempts, i couldnt imagine a futuristic .."warehouse" so i went for some sort of robotic factory i think its more fitting for the time and all my deco choices. Onto tidying it up.


Another view:


Took hours to do the trim round the conveyor belts, well i changed them to none moving as its not really in production anymore. Also added some robotic arms and some beams round the top to suspend the arms which brings it all together. I think ill work on the lighting next and some post processing effects to make it a bit darker/colder as this "main" section is fairly done apart from some small trim/extra detail.


The office and the weaponary room can wait as it will involve adding my own textures in places and id rather get the majoriy of the map complete so i can just stick my custom materials in at the end and get it ready for the flash work ill be doing next.

No comments:

Post a Comment